anyone

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shin Posts: 8515
Sorry....song thread again but i have to say i loooove take that's new song...i'm nearly sure it's them. Rule the world or something?? anyone hear it? i don't even like them or never have but that song is class.
Spanish Bride 2b Posts: 778
It's my favourite song at the moment. I'm driving my family mad by singing it all the time! :o0
Senorita Posts: 3413
Yep, love that song too - Rule the World. Ten times better than that "Shine" song they released a few months ago O:| O:| Jason Orange :lvs :lvs yum >:o)
2009 Bride Posts: 990
Love it :o)ll
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
Gary Barlow - would ride the ar*e off him :o0 :o0 Check him out on their appearance on Jonathan Ross - he is definitely aging better than the rest of them!!
Shin Posts: 8515
Eh....i'd ride the ar*s of the lot of them too in that video. It's the first time i've seen sex appeal from Take that. Yup...i'd let 'em give me a dart alright!!!
Spanish Bride 2b Posts: 778
[quote="Loopy Loo":1g2nae0m]Gary Barlow - would ride the ar*e off him :o0 :o0 Check him out on their appearance on Jonathan Ross - he is definitely aging better than the rest of them!! [/quote:1g2nae0m] I totally agree with you. He's gorgeous. Never liked Take That back in the day but I'm loving them now.
Valkstar Posts: 2747
It's been out for a while....they recorded it for the film Stardust
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
[quote="Shin":o49mkpwk]Eh....i'd ride the ar*s of the lot of them too in that video. It's the first time i've seen sex appeal from Take that. Yup...i'd let 'em give me a dart alright!!![/quote:o49mkpwk] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 I love them :lvs :lvs