Anyone testing? - Page 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Peg Posts: 1778
Any word from mc? Wonder if she's tested yet - hopefully she got a good result.
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
congrats charmed and bridezilla2008 hope everything goes great over the next 9 months.
bellabella Posts: 2750
A big congrats to both of you.Wow its great to hear about some BFP'S. Take care and remember to keep everything crossed for the rest of us.
Sassy Posts: 2269
Congradulations charmed and bridezilla08. I hope both of you have a healthy pregnancy. Hopefully your good luck will rub of on a few more of us.
Mrs Mai Posts: 763
Hi girls, I just wanted to wish all of you luck this month. I've been reading some of your other ttcing threads and I remember what it's like each month waiting and counting and hoping. I have a dd 12mths and have been ttc kinda unoffically for the last 4 mths. I know it's not so bad for us as we have dd but I'm starting to get a little bit obsessed. I really hate that wait and those last few days especially. Anyway I just wanted to say good luck (I felt a bit sneeky reading without posting myself). My af was due on Sat last but so far I've had 3 bfn. I made dh take my wallet to work with him today so I can't go out to buy any more hpts. Isn't it just so frustrating to wait to see that little blue line or cross, last night I was squinting trying to will it to appear! - going a bit mad I think. Wish blasted af would just appear so I could get on with things! rant over! hope to join some of you in a due date thread some time soon.