Anyone that got bfp with S*MS

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

daisychains Posts: 87
HI I've just had a failed IVF cycle at clinic In Galway and thinking of moving to SIMS, just looking for advise from others that moved from other clinics. did ye find SIMs way better??
round2 Posts: 72
I'm so sorry to hear about failed attempt! hope the next cycle goes better for you!
suitcase of hopes and dreams Posts: 2932
I know at the time i was TTC no 1 with IVF alot of gals were with SIMs and have lil ones now. Maybe try posting over on M&K too :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
gingernutter Posts: 1356
Daisychains sorry to hear about your BFN. I did 2 cycles with Sims. They are def the best ivf clinic in ireland. They do alot more tests before the cycle for things like auto immune issues which may affect implantation [b:1zcetwnc]but[/b:1zcetwnc] if you do go to them you need to stay on top of them and manage your cycle- Question your doc and follow up to get test resulsts, make sure you get all the relevant tests before you embark on another cycle (DNA Fragmentation for the man and chicago bloods for yourself). I found although i had bloods taken at each scan they weren't reviewed properly (only found this out when i got a copy of my file). Its also hard to get in contact with your consultant during the cycle which really bugged me. You're prob best going abroad to get the kind of service and expertise i would expect given the amount of money ivf costs...
daisychains Posts: 87
Girls thanks for replies, We are almost sure we will move to SIMs gingernutter, congrats on your pregnancy !! I'm not quite ready to go abroad yet so will see how we get on in Sims.