Anyone use Bellybelts?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bananas28 Posts: 51
I'm thinking of buying a bellybelt kit. http://www.littleangels.ie/catalog/prod ... cts_id=787 Was wondering if anyone has used them and did they think they were worth the money? My jeans in particular are getting tight on me and I was hoping that this bellybelt might see me though for a few more months.
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
I got them & tbh didnt use them a whole lot. I found that if I used them with my jeans you have to wear a really long floaty top because otherwise everyone would see that your fly is open :o0 & also jeans tend to look a little bulky under tops because of your button not being fastened. Hope this makes sense. I found the belly bands alot handier. :wv
bumble bee 99 Posts: 101
Bananas 28, i used them for most of pregnancy found them brillnant was in my own jeans up to a couple months ago. Also the belly bands are graet ya can get them in New look
June06 Posts: 264
Hi, I just ordered mine on Handy Baby Products website. My cousin used these throughout her last pregnancy and said they were great. I'll let you know my verdict once I receive them.