Anyone use Pregnacare Conception?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hopefully Soon Posts: 285
Hi Ladies, Unfortunately I'm not on this forum yet but thought I'd ask for your thoughts! I was wondering if anyone used the Pregnacare Conception supplement and if you found it any good? My packet of folic acid is coming to an end and wondering if I should invest in Pregnacare instead? :wv
wifin Posts: 4761
Hi Hopefully,actually when I moved to Pregnacare Conception my OV was delayed and this happened twice with no other apparent explanation, like illness, stress etc. So I just went back to the normal pregnacare...they are cheaper too! Good luck x
tipperarygal Posts: 482
I used them but again found my usually regular cycle went a bit mad. I went back on pregnacare plus and took a lot of evening primrose oil which increased CM which is vital for the protection of your DH little swimmers. Best of luck and hopefully you will be joining us soon :xxx
Hopefully Soon Posts: 285
Thanks a million for the replies. :thnk I didn't realise that normal Pregnacare was ok for TTC - thought it was just for when you actually get pregnant - so I think I'll give that a try. Thanks again & hopefully I'll be joining you soon! :-8
mrs gerard Posts: 1669
i used it and found it brilliant
Daff Posts: 11644
I used it and got BFP three weeks later :o0