Anyone used Marriage Multimedia?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

moobertson Posts: 470
Hi guys would love some feedback on marraige mulimedia. I am thinking of getting them for photograhy and videography. Adrian is a lovely guy and love the idea of having him and his partner taking pictures for the day but wondered has anyone has 1st hand experience with them? Are the results good???
Bump :o)ll Anyone?
dancingqueen Posts: 491
WE HAVE BOOKED THEM CANNOT WAIT! The hotel where we have booked our Wedding recommended them to me! Went out to meet him and he was ace.....so impressed! It will be such a great idea on the Wedding day. They really know there stuff. They are doing video and slideshow for us.
Wedding Cars Ireland Posts: 1970
Hi, A really cool couple, very friendly and great at getting the best out of people! Good choice! Pat.
Thanks Dancing queen and Pat! Adrian seems like a lovely guy! Cannot wait to meet him and see their work!
tinamars2000 Posts: 24
We had marriage multimedia for our wedding last week for photography and videography and i wholeheartedly reccommend them absolutely fantastic at there job it was a really cold day when we were doing our outside pic and the photographers adrain & dee and also ronan the video man just kept us laughing and smiling even though we were freezing i've been to other weddings and the photographer being grumpy but these guys honestly just amazing at there job and getting the best photos and video they can they try above and beyond. i would definately tell you to choose marriage multimedia.
Platinum Fairy Posts: 123
We have booked them for our wedding next year. Met them at a wedding fair and then went out to meet him at his studio. He spent so much time with us and talked us through everything. We felt totally comfortable with him and he was easy to get along with which is what we want on our wedding day. Love their work :)
flor Posts: 1621
we've booked them too for photography & video. they'd been recommended to us & then we bumped in to them at a wedding fair & got chatting, & then visited the studio not long afterwards. i love that they're young and have a fresh approach and also the fact that you get 2 photographers for the price of one! can't wait to see their work on the day!