Menu

Anyone used mindme.ie?

Go to Mums & Kids

MonkeySocks
Royal Wolly

Anyone used mindme.ie?

Postby MonkeySocks » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:11 pm

I suppose the question is in the title, I am looking for a babysitter for DD and have noone nearby that I know that can babysit and I feel that I would like to spend some time with DH before LO2 comes along. While I was in work yesterday I came across www.mindme.ie and I wondered if anyone had used the site and how good it was?

Any feedback?
Previously Bubbly_Bride2b

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

crybaby
New Wolly

Re: Anyone used mindme.ie?

Postby crybaby » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:01 pm

HI
I also need a babysitter, looked at site, would also be interested if anyone used them.

Perci
Empress Wolly

Postby Perci » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:42 am

Haven't any experience of them but just on the off chance that your LO is in creche, there are usually staff members that will babysit if you ask around.

Alwaysbroke
Royal Wolly

Postby Alwaysbroke » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:24 am

I don't think that's the one I used but I used something like that site and put up an ad looking for a babysitter. I got a good few responses and w have a lovely girl who's on her summer holidays at the minute so can do whatever hours I need and then will be available to do the odd night here and there then. Those kind of sites are really only a facility to put people in touch with each other so go for it and ask for some references!

tomptomp1
New Wolly

Postby tomptomp1 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:57 pm

Hi we used MindMe.ie when we had our wedding in Kilkenny. We found it great. Would def recommend. Lisa

Fabio Terebinto
New Wolly

Postby Fabio Terebinto » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:30 am

Nobiggies.ie is a Babysitter & Childminder marketplace, we connect families to Childcare.Find your Local Childcare in less than 60 seconds or join as Babysitter or Childminder.

OR

If you are looking for Babysitter Job, ChildCare Job, Nanny Job so you can easily find a babysitting job, nanny babysitting jobs and others job as well. Apply Now, Save time and money.

Service Finder

Go to Mums & Kids