Anyone used tan organic?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

streaks Posts: 3592
Getting a spray tan for this weekend as I'm heading to a hen night. Has anyone used it before and if so how did you find it? I like a nice rich tan but dont want to be orange iykwim ;o)
SunnyK Posts: 3834
Hey LMG, Yep I use it but not from a spray. I just buy the bottle in Boots and put it on with a mitt. I need 2 layers of it but the best thing is how quickly it dries, it's brilliant. I used to use Sublime and while I love the colour it gives, it just took too long to dry.
Chillaxed Posts: 583
[quote="SunnyK":1as26l0e]Hey LMG, Yep I use it but not from a spray. I just buy the bottle in Boots and put it on with a mitt. I need 2 layers of it but the best thing is how quickly it dries, it's brilliant. .[/quote:1as26l0e] +1
streaks Posts: 3592
Thanks girls, mite give it a go, local salon has a special on €20 for tan organic spray tan so might give it a go, just hope it's not too light! Only one way to find out I suppose ;o)
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
Friend of mine got it done for races and it was lovely on her. V natural colour
nini83 Posts: 1917
it is all one of my bff's uses she swears by it and is very pale says it's the only tan that comes up nice and dark on her ...go for it :wv