Anyone used the kiddicare website?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsSoprano Posts: 507
I have been browsing all morning- it looks great- a real one stop shop. Obviously I'd like to see things in action in the shops first to check quality etc. , but I like the idea of having all delivered straight to the door and shipping to ireland is only 20quid no matter how much you buy. Just wondering what other peoples experience with them has been?
Mamaboom Posts: 2094
I haven't used kiddicare but I did use online4baby, it's a shop on ebay. Shipping is only £5 or £10; depends on the size of the item. Delivery is very quick too and they are very reasonable with their pricing.
Babymama12 Posts: 267
I've used them. Ordered my Quinny travel system from them on the Wednesday and had it by the Friday! Also much cheaper than most places. Would definitely recommend them.
slinkyminx Posts: 650
I haven't used them myself, but my mum is in the UK & has ordered stuff from them recently (travel cot & mattress, booster seat etc for when the grandchildren are over) & she found them brilliant, she couldn't recommend them enough :wv
waitingpatiently Posts: 63
Hi there, i used them. I would definatelly recommend them.... ordered on a monday and had everything by the friday. I called them to query exact time of delivery and the customer service was excellent too. The 20 gbp delivery charge is great and as a result i actually bought most of my larger purchases with them... car seat, bouncer, travel cot and travel system. I did test everything out in stores here first just to make sure i knew i was ordering exactly what i wanted. We really saved a considerable amount using them. Hope this helps. WP
Martiespride Posts: 997
we used them, excellent. we ordered on a tuesday and had all the suff on the thursday. got everything there.
april09babs Posts: 926
I have used them several times bigger items for baby no 1 and now baby no 2. It's well worth it if you are making a saving. Delivery is very quick. On the last order I placed I ordered on Tuesday morning and the delivery came Wednesday evening. I couldn't believe it.
curliwurli Posts: 3369
i used them to buy our quinny - ordered on thurs evening i think and it arrived monday - great value.
Winter B2B Posts: 3494
We bought our cotbed on it. We bought a really good quality matress and for the price of the matress in a shop we got a real good cotbed plus matress. The cot we got was 50% off. Would definitely buy from them again.
rosiemama Posts: 3363
i second what everyone else said. we have bought cot bed mattress and two car seats from them. amazingly quick delivery and brilliant prices.