Anyone using Mc William Park hotel??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

RoseDawson Posts: 1494
Hi girls I am going to the Mc William Park hotel in Claremorris on Saturday to hopefully book my reception. I am hoping to go for a fairly simple menu of :: Chicken & Mushroom Vol au Vonts Vegtable Soup (I might ask for leak and potato) Turkey and Ham Profiteroles Tea/Coffee They can do all this for €33.50 per head and that also included tea and biscuits when your guests arrive and sandwiches and sausages in the evening. Wine is extra. What do ye think of this deal?? Any advice on this hotel for me?? Any other deals I should be asking for??
winterbridegal Posts: 406
I think thats expensive enough for the food you are getting. We are getting the following for €50 euro. Drinks reception. Punch or mulled wine. tea and coffee and buiscuits on arrival. Canopes on arrival. Starters. soup Main course- choice of two. beef and fillet sole. desert. tea and coffee Wine for all guests which includes. one full glass and 2 top ups. chair covers and sash Tea and coffee sausages and sandwiches for the evening. i think its expensive because by the time you have the wine added etc it will bring the price up again. I think you could definitley haggle to either get more included or get the price down. They may not go down in price but you may get extra included. Best of luck with shopping!!