Anyone want a dream analysed?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MummyLuv Posts: 2478
Hey girls, Its been a while since I've done this (older wolies will remember this!!) but have dusted off the old brain cells and would love to try to help u out with some of ur dreams, so if u have had any wierd ones lately let me know and we'll try to work them out Bambi xx
frogmella Posts: 1264
I had a dream that I had two big huge (Imean huge) boils/spots on my neck last night. I mean the size of my fist
Are you jsut looking at them in the dream or are you trying to sqeeze them to get rid of them?
This is disgusting - I was looking at a mirror at them and when I moved my hair all the disgusting ness got caught on my hair!!! Eughhhhhhhhh :-8 :-8 :-8
baboon Posts: 202
Hi Mrs Bambi, Have been having horrible dreams where DH has left me, dunno how whether death or just gone but the feeling of darkness and despair is awful. I'm back out on the single social scene and hating it. So thankful when I wake up. I've had this same dream a few times :o(
Lovely :o0 :o0 :o0 Actually this is a good thing, when u see yourself squeezing something like a spot or boil, you are in a way clearing or making space for something new in your life, but the size of the spot infers that you need to get rid of some pretty hefty emotional baggage before you can do this. The fact that its on your skin means that you are afraid of facing the reality of a situation that you are being faced with, i suspect this is where the link to the past is. It is time to let go of past hurts and move forward, "forgiving someone is like putting down the emotional baggage and walking away without it, feeling lighter with each step as you walk away" Hope this makes a bit of sense !!!!
Well I think it makes sense - my h2b is out of work and I have been so worried about it and we haven't been getting on really - got paid today and have no money left already and was really freaked out about everything but he got a job today - does that make sense??? Thanks so much by the way you are so good!!
clucky Posts: 26471
bambi i dreamt last night you were beside me in a labour ward dolly came to visit us and her baby was walking at a month old analyse that :o0
jen2 Posts: 3106
Had this dream through out my life. Have not had it for serveral years. Im on a boat with my family. IT like the boat in the Swiss Family Robibson. Suddenely there is a storm. I get thrown over board. the waves are really big, and my dad keeps shouting to me to jump with the waves. I jump with them, and end up jumping out of the water. I am holding onto a old pipe in the air. I am scared. My dad tells me to let go and he will catch me. I say no. He says to trust him. I let go........... and this is where I wake up everytime. I have had this dream about 5 - 6 times in my life. Its the same everytime. It started when i was about 10 and I have not had it for about 7 years. What do you think> Jen2
There are two possabilities here one is that your dream of being abandoned whether through death or him leaving you suggests that it is time to leave behind past feelings and characteristics that are hindering you in your life. Perhaps it is time to let go over your old ways of looking at things a simpler explanation is that you may feel he is neglecting your feelings at the moment. Another possability is that you lost someone close to you either recently or in your childhood and this is part of your healing process by manifesting it onto your husband it shows your deep attachment to him, I do feel that you are trying to talk to him about something and he may not be listening to you or avoiding talking to u about it at all. Try talking to him after dinner don't let him get to the tv and write out what u want to say to get it clear in your mind, keep sentances short men's concentrations spans aren't very long !!! :o0 :o0 :o0 BTW to reassure u this dream by no means tells you he is going to leave u so don't worry in that respect Hope this helps has been a while since I've done this so am a bit rusty