Anyone wanting to / or getting married on 3rd October 2009

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Maybethisyear13 Posts: 992
Hi Everyone, We have had to cancel our wedding on the 3rd October 2009 and now have some suppliers who are free that day. If I can resell the dates I get deposits back etc. so thought I would stick the information up here. You can PM me for any specific details: Venue: Castle Durrow (AMAZING!) Band: The Great Escape Photograher: Photography by Michelle (I am so disappointed I won't get to work with her) Wedding Singer: Naoise Stuart Kelly, Encore Occassions Maybe some of you future brides haven't got the above booked for that day and would be interested in more information. All were booked from recommendations I got from this site. Feel free to PM. :wv
stephyb Posts: 1439
Getting married same date as you! would take you up on the offer but we;re in northern ireland, so not much help to you i'm afraid.
No worries, thanks for your reply though and good luck on the big day!
newlyengaged Posts: 255
hi diamante sorry i cant help you - im the 2nd october! Im really sorry that you have had had to cancel your day though, hope you are ok
:o)ll A little bump!
and another! :wv
AOct09 Posts: 67
[quote="newlyengaged":1gwq4bkg]hi diamante sorry i cant help you - im the 2nd october! Im really sorry that you have had had to cancel your day though, hope you are ok[/quote:1gwq4bkg] Oooh, Im the 2nd Oct as well. :o)ll :o)ll Sorry cant help you Dimante.