Anyone watch Brian & Pippas wedding?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

paperclips Posts: 3146
Anyone watch Brian & Pippas wedding on TV last night? What did we thing??? I think they came across like a nice couple but I just didnt get why RTE had to make a programme about their wedding????
daffodilbaby Posts: 916
Raging I missed it O:| will it be repeated ??
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
DH wouldnt let me watch it O:| O:| >:o( >:o( Although tbh I find it hard to watch Brian's teeth they are REALLY false looking
puddin2 Posts: 1093
Yeah they came across as a lovely normal couple but I didn't get why they had to make a programme about it either?? The cost of the flowers was crazy I thought! And the cringe with him and the lads singing on the stag!
Twirl Posts: 5598
I have it recorded. I only got to watch a tiny bit of it as hubs came in and there was no way he was watching that :o0 Just got to the part where she was in the shop in new york and was about to put her dress on. I was starting to get teary eyed watching it :-8 :o0
BallerinaBride09 Posts: 610
[quote="Mrs Summer":1hvdrt52]DH wouldnt let me watch it O:| O:| >:o( >:o( Although tbh I find it hard to watch Brian's teeth they are REALLY false looking[/quote:1hvdrt52] I find this too!! I think hers also look false. It's like the veneers are too big for their teeth or something? I recorded it so I'll watch it later. I can fast forward through the boring bits!
Brian was on about how they had the wedding of their dreams because they saved for a year and a half before hand. But I remember reading an interview before/after their wedding, where Pippa said that they only had the wedding of their dreams because her father was paying for it or at least the Reception in the Ritz Carlton.
Twirl Posts: 5598
Yeah Brians teeth are so funny looking, its like they are too big for his mouth or too white. They make him look small.
Its his hair that kinda bugs me. Reminds me of a Hedgehog. On the otherhand, Pippa is a bit of a stunner. The girl has incredible legs!
MammyG Posts: 565
Have it recorded- can't wait to watch it - I know I'm a saddo :o0