Anyone watch Hells Kitchen ??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happywife Posts: 1575
Watched this last night - was a bit dubious at first as didnt like Marco Pierre White at first but he's actually quite witty when he wants to be - thought it was hilarious throwing people out - something to fill in the nights now BB is gone
SaJa Posts: 4282
I forget it was on and just managed to get the start of it. Ya this Marco guy is a bit weird. I do like the way he kinda helps everyone in the kitchen and gives them support rather than Gordon Ramsey's "f#ck this, f#ck that" attitude. That singer dude Paul Young should be a very good cook as he has already won some section of Master Chef.
playabella Posts: 543
God I really felt for the guy who compained that his asparagus was cold. I was cringing for him but it was really funny. If I was to go into a restaurant of his after watching that, there's no way I'd have the nerve to complain. I'd probably slip the food into my handbag and pay anyway. I'm such a wimp I know. Anyway - I suppose those people are not paying for anything - so they should just shut up and get langered on the free booze instead!! :o0
TokenMale Posts: 6845
I only saw a bit of it, but basically MPW rocks. Hard.
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
Am I the only one who wants to take a scissors to Marco's hair?
Little Angel Posts: 913
I thought he was hilarious and poor peter crouch was so embarrassed when he sent me away from the kitchen!!
Little Angel Posts: 913
I thought he was hilarious and poor peter crouch was so embarrassed when he sent me away from the kitchen!!
hassig Posts: 900
Not another footballers girlfriend, just what the world needs, another wannabe magazine bimbo. Sadly the new famous are famous for nothing. Feel sad everything is becoming so shallow
BellaBee Posts: 2506
yeah I enjoyed it too, only intended seeing the start to see who was in it but I ended up watching it all. Whats the story with the girl from Emmerdale - is she broken up from that guy that came to the counter? He was given some bad vibes!! Yeah I'd love Marco to do something with his hair, at least show it a brush, but I have to say I was pleasently surprised by him, he was quite entertaining!! Throwing people out was so funny!!
Brideofthedecade Posts: 587
Yeah, I was wondering that. I thought they had broken up but he doesn't seem to realise it! Hilarious! Sorry, should have quoted - I meant your one from Emmerdale and the dark haired creepy guy from Blue