Anyone watching BBC3?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

TokenMale Posts: 6845
This programme is bizarre -- Sex...with Mum and Dad -- I don't quite know what to make of it. It's not incest or anything (despite the title), it's parents and their teenage offspring discussing the teenager's sex life with a sex therapist. Hmmm...
Pretty good programme in the end. I assume the rest of you were watching Project Catwalk or some such.
LMR Posts: 1925
I was watching David Starkey's Monarchy on Discovery if it make you feel any better!!!
BlahBlahBride Posts: 2744
I was watching Hugh's Chicken Run.
milis Posts: 7998
You did all know tha Carling cup was on, right? :o0
twinklegirl Posts: 716
I am watching Dangerman on Discovery Science Its so good :)
[quote="Milis":5mt91jh7]You did all know tha Carling cup was on, right? :o0[/quote:5mt91jh7] I've given up watching football. I just find it too irritating. I watched Hugh an hour delayed. Great programme.
milis Posts: 7998
[quote="TokenMale":1otehhe7][quote="Milis":1otehhe7]You did all know tha Carling cup was on, right? :o0[/quote:1otehhe7] I've given up watching football. I just find it too irritating.[/quote:1otehhe7] I wonder is that contagious? I've given up arguing.... to the point where sky sports is on and he's not even here :-8
BlahBlahBride Posts: 2744
[quote="Milis":2671ghw8][quote="TokenMale":2671ghw8][quote="Milis":2671ghw8]You did all know tha Carling cup was on, right? :o0[/quote:2671ghw8] I've given up watching football. I just find it too irritating.[/quote:2671ghw8] [quote:2671ghw8]I wonder is that contagious? I've given up arguing.... to the point where sky sports is on and he's not even here :-8[/quote:2671ghw8][/quote:2671ghw8] Aw Milis :o0
architec Posts: 1306
I was watching 'How Pop Songs Work' on BBC 4 and now I'm signing off to watch the second 'Family Guy'......