anyone watching don't tell the bride

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dita Posts: 960
what do ye think
soulful Posts: 1697
He did okay, bit off the wall but they seemed to enjoy it and she was happy so winner xxx hate kilts x
candypants Posts: 8575
The big wear the had, tongues everywhere made me VOMIT!! The voice over drives me nuts! And your one not wearing a dress but wants a coat for 290 quid :o0
Finicky Fi Posts: 2134
Such a funny episode! She had 3 dresses already?!
CrappityCrap Posts: 1468
God ya the tongues when they kissed were a bit yuck!!
Twirl Posts: 5598
Yeah the kiss at the end was a bit much. Have to say i really didnt think he would pull it off and why the hell did she ask her sister when she obviously wouldnt wear a dress, it looked odd. I thought the groom was a bit of a muppet but sure she was happy at the end of the day and he did well with the dress too. Its a funny programme.
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
oh Twirl, that kiss was :hic sorry now , but dont be kissing like that on tc :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 ah sure she had her sister standing with her as most of us probably would, she was gas looking for the big expensive coat tho wasnt she :o0 i didnt like the pink wedding dress at all ;o)
Jawl Posts: 8881
I couldn't give it 100% as I was minding my nephew last night, and he'd given himself a shiner before he came and I was doing 'concussion watch' :o0 The kiss - way OTT, get a shagging room people!!! :o0 I was cringing for them! The dress - she looked lovely in the end The groom - Alan Carr Chatty Man or what??? :wv
SaraD08 Posts: 1795
Have to say... while i thought they seemed a really nice couple.... and very happy.... i thought they were slightly weird.... :-8 they had a fab day and thats all that matters! Best of luck to them! :thnk
Jawl Posts: 8881
[quote="SaraD08":29imw2kr]Have to say... while i thought they seemed a really nice couple.... and very happy.... i thought they were slightly weird.... :-8 they had a fab day and thats all that matters! Best of luck to them! :thnk[/quote:29imw2kr] I thought they were slightly off the wall characters myself, but it takes all sorts to make the world go round. :wv