Anyone watching Teen Mom on MTV followon from pregnant @ 16

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BlossomHill Posts: 2169
Anyone following Teen Mom on MTV the catch up programme with the teens pregnant at 16. I have so much admiraction for the couple who gave their baby up for adoption. Was in tears watching the son tell his dad, he wanted his baby to have a better life than he did.
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
Omg im addicted to this programme :eek I watched 16 and pregnant and cried and cried over Catelynn and Tyler giving the baby up. Their parents need a reality check, they kids turned out so well despite their sh*tty upbringing....Poor Amber everything goes wrong for her! And that Farrah one just seems to want to be dating all the time!
minibuddy Posts: 320
Love the program. I think the couple where right to give their daughter up for adoption, they were being more sensible then their parents in knowing that they wouldnt be able to give their daughter the life they wanted for her. Its not as if they didnt care about the baby as you can see that they are really hurting since giving her up. On another note i read somewhere that Farrah's mother was charged with assulting her in February!
[quote="minibuddy":36uff7ug]On another note i read somewhere that Farrah's mother was charged with assulting her in February![/quote:36uff7ug] Why am I not surprised!
mrsmcdreamy Posts: 880
i think maci seems to be the one with her head screwed on the most. amber drives me beserk. shes always moaning and her fella is yucky (sorry for being so mean :-8 ) farrah is annoying also as shes obsessed with fellas. i love these style programmes. very entertaining. i love americans actually.... they are away with the fairies really
[quote="dinnyx":2pc2383s] amber drives me beserk. shes always moaning and her fella is yucky (sorry for being so mean :-8 )[/quote:2pc2383s] How old is he ? She is 17 maybe 18 at latest
mrsmcdreamy Posts: 880
Dont know how old she is to be honest. did a quick google search and it didnt say, but id imagine 17ish alright.
katgirl Posts: 1258
:lvs this prog, had so much admiration for the couple who gave the baby up for adoption without the support of their parents, the parents were just horrible to them it was sicking fair play to them for wanting more for their baby then to go up in a trailer park or wherever they live
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
Oh btw girls am I the only one who thinks Tyler is really cute :-8 I tell ya if I was 10 years younger :eek