anyone watching x factor

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Little Angel Posts: 913
so far I think hope sound the worst! who do you think will go tonight?
Little Miss Naughty Posts: 1046
completly agree, very poor song. Think they'll get voted off
Spanish Bride 2b Posts: 778
Dunno. Hope aren't great. There's only one girl that ever sings and the rest are just there for show. I think a lot of them were good tonight. So far I've liked Same Difference (don't go mad at me over that :o0 ), I've also liked Rydian and Nikki.
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
I missed the first 2, was catching up on a few Zzzzzzzzzzz :-8 :-8 So out of what i did see i defo think Hope will go :wv :wv
The very first week I loved Leon and I still do, I would love to see him do well out of it!
Spanish Bride 2b Posts: 778
Leon's actually done really well this week. He's not been one of my favourites but I liked him tonight.
naughty Posts: 1144
Yeah, as Sharon says Leon is the dark horse of the competition. Don't like Hope but would feel sorry for the lead singer if they get voted out. I hope the brother and sister go, I just can't warm to them at all.
Huggles Posts: 1108
This is terrible but there's something really incest-like about Same Difference! They give me the heeby jeebies :hic
[quote="Tessie":3gvff6df]This is terrible but there's something really incest-like about Same Difference! They give me the heeby jeebies :hic[/quote:3gvff6df] Me too they are kinda freakish i think!!
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
I reckon hope are gone. Very weak. I wasn't mad about Leon, but I think he was really good tonight!