Anyone wearing different coloured shoes under their dress?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

iconic Posts: 22
Somedays I wanna wear red, other days I consider my slippers (no worry of tired feet!), and more days I wanna wear electric blue!!!! Just wanna be different! :o)ll How about ye!
mrsohara2b Posts: 49
i was going to but everyone kept telling me it would look stupid....personally, if you want to, i d say go for it...
luckyladee Posts: 2550
i really want to wear green shoes but just cant find any that I like. These are the ones that I want [attachment=0:2909ndk7]shoes wanted.jpg[/attachment:2909ndk7] but they're discontinued and I cant even find them second hand (would be happy for them to be my something old) Cant see anything else I like in this colour - so I'm kind of at a loss at this point.....
LazyBaby Posts: 464
I wore cobalt blue and they were fantastic, got loads of compliments when people glimpsed them when dancing, or when crossed my legs at mass, they went down a treat. definitely did NOT look stupid, they were a real talking point in a positive way, GO FOR IT O-O
excitedredhead Posts: 89
I'm wearing blue shoes too & i cant wait! :o)ll they are my something blue!! definitely go whatever you want for your day! i think its a geat idea! :compress
NowMrsM Posts: 67
Mine were my something blue as well!! The same Carrie wore to marry her Mr. BIg. So if YOU want to do it then do.
madhairday Posts: 1116
i was going to wear mad shoes but my dress is short sticking with cream
energisedbride Posts: 172
hey girls, i want to wear lime green as my bms are wearing black dresses with a lime green sash! cant find a nice pair anywhere though...might just get them dyed!!! go for it i say! :o)ll
stickwoman Posts: 2394
[img:13hmepoj]http://www2.schuh.co.uk/images/product/110601/1106013550ex_main.jpg[/img:13hmepoj] These are mine!
dreamscometrue2012 Posts: 1769
Hiya I plan on wearing purple shoes to match my bm...not telling anyone thou...can't wait to see everyones faces lol!! On the plus side, you will deffo wear them again O:o) I always have an excuse for shoes or handbags lol!!! I'd say go for it if you really want too...just don't tell anyone!!