Anyone who went off tea for a while go back on it?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tinyfeet Posts: 3482
I got a major turn off from tea around 6 weeks up until about 3 weeks ago & now I'm having the odd cup here & there. Just find it strange how repulsive I found it at the start & the look/smell of it, even the word tea was enough to make me feel ill :o0
Nadie Posts: 1111
I am your tea twin! I was even off it for roughly the same part of the pregnancy as you. I was devastated to go off it and kept having cups anyway even though they made me ill! Finally gave that up though :o0 Back on two cups a day now and I am really enjoying them
That's funny Nadie!! Because when I started going back on it I was having the odd cup here & there but now the last few days I've been having 2 cups a day! Tea twins is right! :o0 O-O
aston Posts: 4100
Am still off it and coffee! Eughhhh the smell and the after taste of it still turns me off it! Cant see myself going back to it! Miss it though!! Hope ye are enjoying your cuppas!!
Aston, I honestly thought I'd never ever go back on it again but then 20 weeks hit & I just woke up one day & said you know what, I think Ill have a cupan tae! :o0
octbride2007 Posts: 774
KIndanervous, I was like that for both tea and coffee, back drinking tea but have said off coffee by choice but have to say would love a cup :wv
I never like coffee actually just love the smell of it!
wed2008 Posts: 258
kinda - I am off tea big time - I used to drink about 6 cups a day and somedays I would just love a cup of tea but the look of it repluses me can't stomach it al all. I think it all happened about 7weeks when I was violently ill just after drinking a cup. Not sure if I will go back on it although my mum said that she was the same throughout her pregnancies but as soon as she gave birth it was the first thing she asked the midwife for! Would love a cup of coffee though but abstained whilst TTC and can only take it with 2 sugars so I am just doing without either!
Nadie Posts: 1111
Let there be no panic or worry, ye'll all be back on the tea eventually! Mmmm, think I'll go and see about a cup. And a bickie.
Diamondz Posts: 2208
me too!! was off it from very early in pregnancy and only just back on it about 5 weeks ago... can't have it with sugar anymore though!! I have to say I found it very weird in the mornings - was always really fond of my morning cuppa and then didn't know what to do with myself.. juice just didn't cut it!! :o0