anyone with recent bfps

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

twinssep Posts: 1242
hi girls had some friends over for dinner today and they r ttc she is on tww at mo and was asking me questions most of which i could answer she has metatlic taste which i had both times af due thurs and she said cm heavy white thick and sticy i cant remenber if i had this so can anyone else help and alsoshe says she is getting sharp pains in her tummy like stretching again my nappy brain has kicked in and i cant remember please help !!!!
just bunping this girlies
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Hi Twinsep, not speaking from personal experience, but as I'm on my first 2WW I'm watching out for the tell tale symptoms and all of those have def been mentioned here by girls who have gone on to get their BFP!
NewGirl Posts: 1143
Hi, Yea My CM was very whitish in colour and my urine smelled very strong. A lot of saliva but apart from that nothing else that I noticed
Corks Posts: 355
Hi twinssep I didnt have metallic taste at all but had a lot of saliva and had soem crampy type stretchy pains about a week before period was due. I hope this helps?
thanks girlies i will pass this on i hope its her month bless her
round two Posts: 1018
Hi Twinsep, My only symptoms when I got my BFP was more CM than usual and it was cloudy and also that taste in my mouth which I stil have. They are very sting signs but you know as well as I do that they do not always lead to a BFP. I will cross my fingers for her.