Menu

Anyone working today?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bulmers Posts: 1281
I am (I live in the UK) , and am up to my ears at work so will be here till God knows when tonight (wah) :twisted: Sob For those of you working today , I extend my sympathies. :cry:
Ducky Posts: 2506
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee working too. Bah. Will get out early though. Keep tellign myself that by the time my lazy arse neighbours are up, I will have done a day's work, earned double time and a day in lieu...
SummerDays Posts: 665
Im working too unfortunately.. still its raining not like its a nice day :lol:
Trish07 Posts: 506
Im working too, until 8 tonight. Only three people here today so its very quiet!!!
Bridesmaid Posts: 89
In London baby so no bank holiday for little old me and I was out on the town until 1 am - who in their right mind does that?!?!? - so am feeling a tad delicate to boot. But it is raining so nowhere better to be I suppose except my leaba which was very hard to leave this morning!
2557 Posts: 885
yep. I'm working in Dublin...started at 8 and will be here till 4.30pm. Its just like a normal day. I work in an American Investment bank and we have to work all bank holidays when England are off. But it's rubbish....only get €250 (pretty much f all after tax) OR a day in lieu. It's in our contracts. I didn't think i'd mind working BH, but I HATE it. Leaving H2B in bed kills me, plus if you're away for the weekend and then you have to leave early. Ol Ol Ol Anyway, I'm outta here in a couple of weeks and moving to a job where I won't have to work over xmas or any bank holidays!! Yippee!! :lol:
cathycam Posts: 335
yep, working too unfortunately!! looking out at the horrible weather, would rather be at home with a big mug of tea!
Ducky Posts: 2506
Sun shining in Cork... Outa here at 1pm, thank God
blushing b2b Posts: 288
In UK so working too im afraid!!!!!!!!!!
hasmebroke Posts: 74
Me too amarach.... working from home today in the UK. Had hen night on Saturday and still in the horrors!!