Anything decent on DVD?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsAH Posts: 3715
Anything good? Maybe trashy/chick flicky? H2B is working mad hours at the moment so my evenings are a bit boring. I even succumbed to 'Married to Rock' on E! Help me :o0
Twirl Posts: 5598
WE got some DVDs over christmas which were good although not very chick flick Iron Man 2 The A-Team Anything with Jennifer Anniston in it is usually good ( one or too aren't but they are very chicky if hubby sees her in anything he wont watch it, he did watch derailed however), see what the mid-week movie it tonight on RTE ( i think ) sometimes they have chick flicks on.
Oh Iron Man 2, good choice. Might keep the A Team for the weekend so we can watch that together. Thanks for that.
sawyer Posts: 355
Go and rent "catch me if you can" I know its fairly oldish now, but always a winner :o)ll :o)ll
Love that movie actually.
Finicky Fi Posts: 2134
Have you seen The Other Guys? Will Ferrell for comedy and Mark Whalberg to oogle!
Oh no, I haven't. Is that the cop one? I saw a trailer for it. Worth a watch?
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
I thought The Other Guys was rubbish! My Best Friends Girl is brilliant, so is Pineapple Express - both comedies.
windycity Posts: 2241
[quote="mafiros81":1ek9p313]Have you seen The Other Guys? Will Ferrell for comedy and Mark Whalberg to oogle![/quote:1ek9p313] loved this :o)ll
[quote="StupidSexyFlanders":4kvq1ms1]I thought The Other Guys was rubbish! [b:4kvq1ms1]My Best Friends Girl is brilliant,[/b:4kvq1ms1] so is Pineapple Express - both comedies.[/quote:4kvq1ms1] Love that movie. Might give it a watch tonight again.