Anything i can take??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mummy bear Posts: 3824
girls just wondering if anyone can help me, i had spag bol for dinner with pasta and ever since i ate it, i have terrible cramps and diarhoea (sp??) like i am literally on the toilet all night.. sorry tmi but please help... edited to say i am 8weeks pregnant thanks
mammybean Posts: 10364
i dont know sorry, just wanted to say - you poor thing
Itisasecret Posts: 389
If you have VHI ring the nurse????? I really am not sure what you can take... sorry! Hope it settles soon.....
mummy bear Posts: 3824
cheers for that ill try them now,.. god its terrible. :thnk
twinssep Posts: 1242
hey hun god i hope ur ok can u call a doc r the hospital for advice i will om u
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
God love you!!!! Most important thing is to drink lots of fluids. Probably take an isotonic drink (sports drinks) to replace lost fluid and salts. Get well soon :xxx
Sphynx Posts: 6795
[quote="Sleep Monster":1gp8u2ko]God love you!!!! Most important thing is to drink lots of fluids. Probably take an isotonic drink (sports drinks) to replace lost fluid and salts. Get well soon :xxx[/quote:1gp8u2ko] Was going to say the same thing. I really don't think you can take anything that you would normally take for diarrhea or vomiting. Best to check with doctor just in case you have food poisoning. Mind yourself!
[email protected] Posts: 492
Hiya, Really hope youre feeling a bit better this morning. I had something similar a few weeks ago and my heart goes out to you. Try and drink as much as you can and plenty of rest. Maybe introduce toast and a little soup later, Sending you big hugs :xxx :xxx :thnk
jen2 Posts: 3106
:thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk DT hope you are feeling better this morning. Jen2
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
DT hope you are feeling a bit better you poor thing plenty of bed rest and fluids for you missus !