Apartments in Galway & Cork

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

summerbabs Posts: 120
Hi Ladies, Could ye please recommend apartments that you have stayed in or heard good reports about. Trying to organise a hen for April, we are hoping Galway but Cork is a close contender. We are staying in the Fri night hoping to do a cocktail class so would like somewhere nice, that is in preferably within walking distance of the city. Have tried Citypoint apartments no availability for the weekend we are thinking of. I have also posted in hens & stags, just more traffic here. Thanks girls :thnk
Bm10 Posts: 296
[url:o35wmbru]http://www.radissonhotelgalway.com/default.aspx?treeid=143&Roomid=5[/url:o35wmbru] Hi summerbabs, There's appartments attached to the Raddison in Galway, they're just a short walk from Eyre Square. A few friends have used them for hens and thought they were great. hth
Thanks BM10, They look lovely, rang them. A bit pricey though were going a bank holiday weekend as well so that probably won't help.
galwaygirl2010 Posts: 2447
Try also Jurys - they dont have aparments, but they have triple rooms which might keep the cost down. for cocktail lessons, try the house hotel : You could also try these apartments - I cant vouch for them as I have heard no reports about then, but they might be worth a look.
Thanks Galwaygirl, Have been in contact with the House hotel they are to get back to me, will look into the other 2 as well. :thnk