Menu

Apologies in advance for the bad language but

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
...for [i:3nz603vp]FUCK SAKE[/i:3nz603vp]! Had an appointment this afternoon for 3.30pm for physiotherapy on my hip. Applied for the time off work, left work at 3pm and had to call into the hardware store and get paint for H2B. Took longer than it should have so I really had to belt home, get changed and get back out again to make the appointment. Got there just on time and was told to take a seat. Left sitting there for 5 minutes and then a nurse comes out "We're sooooo sorry but we've no-one available to see you, would you be able to come back next week? Sorry now, its our fault". Well its hardly MY Fucking fault is it you Fucking imbecile? You have my Fucking phone number - the same one you rang to advise me of the Fucking appointment - why didn't you ring it and tell me and save me wasting my Fucking time off work to come down here? FUCKING HSE FUCKWITS! I swear to JESUS if one more thing goes wrong for me after the month I've had I will lose my Fucking reason. I am hanging by the flimsiest of threads.
Bejewelled Wife Posts: 2190
Nothing worst rushing to an appointment and it's cancelled. Is it that hard to pick up the phone? >:o( I hope you gave them a piece of your mind.
Oh of course I didn't, I just sat there and arranged another appointment with her like a gobshite. Raging with myself.
aston Posts: 4100
I would be so so angry SSF >:o( Like it would have taken them 2 minutes to ring you this morn or at lunch time (when obviously they knew they had no one to take you) and rearrange the appointment! I would have been the same though and said nothing and just rearranged the app and then been like a lunatic when I got out of there! So ignorant >:o( >:o(
Bejewelled Wife Posts: 2190
Just pure bad manners. I probally wouldn't have said anything either. Maybe next time you are in just say something then like if it was to happen again - Please call me or send a text.
paperclips Posts: 3146
[quote="StupidSexyFlanders":9lwitahd]...for [i:9lwitahd]FUCK SAKE[/i:9lwitahd]! Had an appointment this afternoon for 3.30pm for physiotherapy on my hip. Applied for the time off work, left work at 3pm and had to call into the hardware store and get paint for H2B. Took longer than it should have so I really had to belt home, get changed and get back out again to make the appointment. Got there just on time and was told to take a seat. Left sitting there for 5 minutes and then a nurse comes out "We're sooooo sorry but we've no-one available to see you, would you be able to come back next week? Sorry now, its our fault". Well its hardly MY Fucking fault is it you Fucking imbecile? You have my Fucking phone number - the same one you rang to advise me of the Fucking appointment - why didn't you ring it and tell me and save me wasting my Fucking time off work to come down here? FUCKING HSE FUCKWITS! I swear to JESUS if one more thing goes wrong for me after the month I've had I will lose my Fucking reason. I am hanging by the flimsiest of threads.[/quote:9lwitahd] You scare me when your mad SSF :o0 :o0 :o0 Shower of idiots - A few months ago I prob would have said nothing too and just get walked all over but lately I have found myself standing up and voicing my annoyance at certain things. You should have tried this with them, bet they'd phone you the next time if they could see your post :o0
John Walsh Guitar
lolabelle Posts: 3311
OMG ... Bring an expenses invoice with you next time and tell them you want to be paid for time taken off work for no reason. Give them a kick in the rear. Eejits. >:o(
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
It's just not good enough!! O:|
Christ Almighty. H2B's take on it: "That's life,you have to learn to deal with it". Oh go away and let me rant - that's my way of dealing with it. How is you telling me not to let it annoy me going to help when I am already annoyed???!!
lolabelle Posts: 3311
Men eh? At least you can rant at us! :xxx