Apologies in advance!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Peg Posts: 1778
Hi girls, It's worse I'm getting but I was just wondering about lubrication :) For those of you who've actually managed to conceive, did you use any or just let nature take its course?! I've read stuff about not using certain types because they can actually kill off the sperm but that pre-seed is ok (and eggwhites :lol: ) - has anyone used this and did they find it good? Thanks again! :)
clucky Posts: 26471
egg whites???? :shock:
I know! Would you believe it? I read it in the Toni Weschler book (along with some funny stories of people and turkey basters!) The things we do....
tasket Posts: 306
Hi Mrs. Peg! From what I've read on the TCOYF boards, eggwhites aren't really recommended (salmonella and all that), but Pre-Seed seems to have worked for a lot of people. Didn't try it myself but I was planning to if we hadn't got pg the month we did. Check out this link, it's a section on the TCOYF boards with loads of info on Pre-Seed: tasket :D
May God Bless You! How are you getting on tasket - feeling ok? Hope all is well :)
tasket Posts: 306
Hi Mrs. Peg, Feeling quite good now tg - the second trimester is def better than the first! So nice not to feel nauseous all the time anymore. :) But sure you'll know yourself soon enough! :wink: