Apologies in advance.........

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MUMS THE WORD Posts: 733
for this strange and not soo discreet question!!!!!!! Ok, so after you've ovulated and you've done much baby dancing in and around ovulation, did I see here before that if you continue to produce a hell of a lot cm then that could be positive sign, and possibly pregnant?????? TMI I know... soo sorry but it's soo bad today I've actually put on a pantyliner... not usually like this!!! Sorry again for my non discreet explanation :-8 :-8
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Hiya Mums the Word! Your CM usually dries up after ovulation. What can happen if you've been DTD a lot is that some semen can come back down the way it went up (sorry!) and that can easily look like EWCM. A few of us experienced this kind of "overflow" earlier this month! :-8 :-8 :-8
MUMS THE WORD Posts: 733
:-8 :-8 Oh!! Really???????????????? I hope more stays in than falls out :-8 :-8 Thanks for the info though xoxo
I know it's gross isn't it?! Check this out: http://www.artstomp.com/fertility/cf.htm (all about CM!) Make sure not to confuse semen with cervical fluid. They look and feel very similar. Semen will dry up very quickly upon your fingertips and is more rubbery in consistency. It also tends to be foamy. Semen is little more white in color rather than clear like egg white fluid. :hic :hic :hic Not v. romantic is it? :o0
Mrs Peg Posts: 1778
I get cm in the 2ww - apparently it can also mean that the corpus luteum is breaking down, although a lot of bfp'ers have definitely said it's been a sypmtom for them. Fingers crossed mtw!! :babydust:
bellabella Posts: 2750
Hi mtw, to me it sounds very promising. It's lovely to see you about the place. love bella xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
NotHere Posts: 10273
[quote="BlackCat":2upq6r78]A few of us experienced this kind of "overflow" earlier this month! :-8 :-8 :-8[/quote:2upq6r78] I was one of those over flowers!! :o0 Good luck MTW :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
mummy bear Posts: 3824
Blackcat thats a great website thanks for that! MTW good luck *)
luigi Posts: 867
Hiya Mum's the Word, I had this in the week before I got my BFP and it happened in ups and downs the whole pregnancy through. I used to feel it then be terrified I was bleeding and rush to the loo only to find CM. Just wanted to tell you that it can be a good sign Sending lots of baby dust. Lou
Didn't mean to dishearten you MTW! I had lots of "semen overboard" this month and got a BFP!