Apology to Hairy Molly

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*gone* Posts: 4785
Since the real offender has now come forward and admitted it was her and not Hairy Molly that put up the fake Bebo site, I would like to apologise to Hairy Molly for thinking it was her and for getting involved in the bitching that has taken place on WOL over the past few days.
clucky Posts: 26471
I also would like to apologise to HM for what she went through yesterday
Mrs2008 Posts: 812
I would also like to apologise i am so sorry for any nastiness i sent your way. apologies hairy molly :o( edited due to bad spelling
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
HM i never pointed any fingers yesterday as i didnt want to get involved but im glad your name has been cleared
Shin Posts: 8515
i never doubted you molly in the first place. i was disgusted, disgusted what happened mel and her private life being exposed like that. But from your pm's, your texts screamed desperation and i could hear the tears almost. I hope you're ok honey Shin xxxxx
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Ooops I just posted an apology post as well. Didn't realise that this one was up and running. Sorry. I'll go and paste my apology in here and delete my potst.
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Well I for one want to hold my hands up and say ...sorry Hairy Molly for all the grief and aggro that I for one gave you and for all the stuff that I posted about you.
Shrub Posts: 956
WOW :eek Didnt get involved either but happy it has come to and end, it was horrible what was done to hairy molly yesterday and alot of grovelling has to be done.
Dr. Addison Montgomery-Sheperd Posts: 833
bellabella Posts: 2750
Dizzy you know you are a lovely person if i re-call you are still waiting for an apology about something that happened months ago but again you've proven yourself again to be a brilliant person. Fair play to you. :lvs