Appetite totally non existant

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Mac2be Posts: 571
hi gals has anyone else totally lost interest in there grub i cant face it at all even the thought of dinner makes me want to get sick :o(
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Are you at the early stages? MS is awful,try and keep hydrated though
Mrs Mac2be Posts: 571
Six weeks gone dont have ms just not hungry have to force feed myself nearly think its the heighened smell putting me off- hope nothing is wrong :o(
kevadafly Posts: 52
I'm the same - have no appetite today at all - forced myself to eat this morning - dont' have ms either even though I felt off this morning when I woke up but not exactly sick IYKWIM. 5 weeks today....
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Hi, im the same, i cant remember a time when i had no appetite im usually starving all the time. But now i dont want anything, i can stand in the middle of the supermarket and not want to eat a single thing there. I got MS from just before 7 weeks which is a hundred times worse if i dont eat, so i try to eat a lot of fruit and yogurts to keep me going. For about 2 weeks i couldnt cook dh dinner cos the smell of food made me so sick. I think i have lost weight since i got pregnant im eating so little. :eek
swissgirl Posts: 2301
With no apetite the important thing is to keep drinking water! I hope you start to feel better soon. x sg
originalwoowoo Posts: 867
I was the same throughout, I did not feel sick but was not interested in food. Once I knew I had eaten something substantial I just did not push it and drank water. I lost weight during my pregnancy but all the time me and babs were healthy