Apple and Berry Ceumble or Chocolate Fondand for dessert?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cora11 Posts: 348
We had lunch at our hotel on sun to choose for our menu-really torn over desserts. My mum had the crumble(apple and berry) and it was amazing but h2b and I had the fondant which was just to die for!!! Wedding is 4 weeks today which would you choose? xxx
Bridester Posts: 920
I would go with the choc fondant - such a wow dessert.
MrsNorthman Posts: 232
Another for the chocolate, yum yum!!!!!!
PeaPod Posts: 583
I'll put a spanner in the works and say the crumble. Sounds lovely! I just cant see my grandparents eating chocolate foldant!
Anon - Please help Posts: 203
As a major chocaholic I say the Fondont. Mmmmmmmm!! :)
AmandaMc Posts: 1813
We had both on our menu too and even though I'm a complete chocoholic we went for the crumble as it tends to be more of a crowd pleaser- I know at least a handful of friends who would find it too rich, guys tend to prefer crumble as well as the older guests
excitedjuly12 Posts: 1722
Both are lovely but I would go with the crumble. As it is a summer wedding, I would go for the crumble over the chocolate, choc may be too heavy.
cora11 Posts: 348
Thanks so much for the replies girls both were absolutely gorgeous.....still cant decide ahhhhhh!!!! x
crazyinlove78 Posts: 933
I'd go for crumble too...choc might be too heavy after couple of course...don't want them all opening trouser buttons and vegin on seats instead of rockin the dance floor O:o)
strawberries1 Posts: 1245
Chocolate Fondant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I come to your wedding :o0