Apprentice - finale

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Little Miss Naughty Posts: 1046
not long to go now. so who you think will win it?? Im hoping Christina does, think overall she's been stronger than simon
ritadoyle Posts: 359
i agree - definitely think christina will win. i really hope she does, i think she was consistent all the way through. i'm just glad i don't have to look at that yoke (katie) batting her eyelashes at sir alan tonight! she's an awful looking gimp.
tippytoes Posts: 88
Want Christina too win also..as for Katie and her 'white' power dressing suit...thankfully no more :o)ll
Gabby Posts: 2873
oh my god am so disgusted how the hell did he pick him its so feckin sad poor christina and she so wanted it she is so heart broken now
newkid30 Posts: 2233
I was gutted for Kristina too. She really deserved it! I just think Simon is useless. He has no drive or good ideas or anything he just seems like a waste of space. Did you see you're hired?? Kristinas family seemed lovely and her son was in tears, very moving. I shed a few tears too. Sir Alan tore strips off Katie too, it was really good. What am I going to do on Wednesday nights now?? There's NOTHING on TV these days.
cloud Posts: 1662
I was gutted for her.... Simon is a little twerp and so didn't deserve to win over Kristina!!! Ah she'll go places anyways!!! Missed 'you're fired' is it on again does anyone know?!
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
I am devastated I had to put a post over on the "other" side just to get all the swear words out of my system ! Simon's building looked like a vibrator ! I can't believe he picked Simon, I was nearly crying watching Kristina on the Apprentice You're Hired. Was delighted that Al said the things he did about Katie :o0 :o0 wagon !
happywife Posts: 1575
yeah was really disappointed witht the outcome don't think Simon deserved it - didnt like the way the show ended either he didnt go into very much detail regarding the task and when Simon was hired they never got a reaction from Kristina - v disappointed
Delish Posts: 4176
have to say i shed a few tears myself.... God how sad am i h2b was actually roaring laughing at me, nearly crying now thinking of Christina's son :-8 But was also thrilled for Simon, i really liked him, and in fariness he was someone thought could be taught and moulded which is what an apprentice is supposed to be. I thought his building was more impressive and he took a few chances...he's such a lovable guy :wv
Ally Dick Posts: 563
[quote="happywife":275a0864]yeah was really disappointed witht the outcome don't think Simon deserved it - didnt like the way the show ended either he didnt go into very much detail regarding the task and when Simon was hired they never got a reaction from Kristina - v disappointed[/quote:275a0864] There was no reaction from Kristina because they filmed two endings prior to the actual verdict. This was to stop the news leaking. Apparently Sugar met with Kristina and Simon over lunch in a restaurant and announced his decision there.