April 2010 Babies

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bubba Bump Posts: 348
Anyone going to join me :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Due 02/04/10 :lvs
spinning jinny Posts: 425
Oh my goodness, a April 2010 thread already!! Congratulations Bubba Bump, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!
fxfor3 Posts: 2347
congrats ! Cant believe there is an april thread :-) im sure you wont be alone for long !
Gingham Posts: 3014
congrats Bubba Bump..wishing you all the best over the next 9 months.... im sure plenty more will join you over the next few days
newlywed2009 Posts: 38
Hi Bubba Bump Ill join you ! Due 04/04/2010 :lvs :lvs
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Congrats Bubba Bump & newlywed2009 :o)ll I can't believe there is an April 2010 thread!!
MomToEmandJ Posts: 1977
Congrats bubba bump and newlywed2009 :o)ll i'm sure ye will have loads of company soon :o)ll
tilsun Posts: 4506
Hi girls and congrats. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll According to my calculations I'm due March 31st but my doc worked it out as 2nd April. So I don't know whether to be here or on March 2010 :o0 :o0 Hope your doing well so far, hard to take in isn't it?
newlywed2009 Posts: 38
Hi Tilsun congrats to you too :o)ll :o)ll I still cant believe it, Im doing grand except feel so tired all the time! Hope you are doing well
Elegance Posts: 2848
congrats girls.... so lovely to see an april 2010 thread. the time will seem like its going slow, but all of a sudden you will see a May 2010 thread and you'll realise that your all hitting 9 weeks!!! Wishing you all a healthy and happy pg. :xox