*#*#*#*April 2016 babies*#*#*#*

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bluesky Posts: 143
I couldn't wait any longer for someone to start one of these! Hope I won't be alone for long. I'm due #3 on 5th April all going well. Am incredibly nervous this time around but excited all the same. Just wish the next couple of months would zoom by so I could relax a bit.
Ariel85 Posts: 11
Hi bluesky! Congratulations! You're not alone! Just got my BFP last week, absolutely delighted!! This is our first so we're nervous & excited. All going well I'm due 7th April. I haven't told anyone yet so I was starting to think it wasn't real! Thinking about it all the time but not being able to discuss it with anyone other than hubby so I'm so glad you started this thread!
Congratulations on your pregnancy. It's such an exciting yet nerve wracking time. I am so so nervous this time around, I'm wishing the next 7 or 8 weeks away so I can relax a bit. Have you made a doc appointment yet?
Happytimes15 Posts: 14
Hi girls, Can I join you too? It almost doesn't feel real yet as can't talk about it to anyone apart from OH. Im so excited but nervous at the same time and just want to know all is ok and no problems. This is number 2 for me but I think Im more nervous this time as I just love being a mum so much. Due on 6th of April (please God). Last time I made a doctors appointment but felt like it was just a waste of money I sat in the room with the doctor and said I believe Im pregnant and she said well if the test was positive then yes I am and I had to ask her to confirm it with a stick test so she did, felt like there wasn't anything she really did and cost me €65. So yesterday I just booked into the hospital and don't think ill go to my GP yet. What are you doing? Also what hospital are you both attending? So excited !!! and Congrats to you both to x
I'll be going to the midwife led unit in Cavan. I had both my other children there so I know what to expect and I love the care given there. I've booked in with doc for tomorrow. From what I remmember they have to setup the maternity care scheme for you and fill in forms and also write to the hospital to ask them to take you there. That's the case in my area anyway. Great there are a few of us here now, no doubt there will be more mums to be along soon.
sleepy Posts: 1
Hello! Ill jump in here! Also due 5th April! on my Third so Bluesky we already have a lot in common. Will head to doc next week to get booked in etc. I am extremely tired already...hoping I shake that off very very soon as im too busy with the other two scally wags! happy healthy 9 months everyone!
Welcome sleepy! Hope the tiredness lifts for you soon. Haven't found it as bad myself yet so far, I was exhausted all the time up until 14weeks on my two previous pregnancies. Finding it hard to sleep though, my mind is racing thinking of all sorts. Still early days though, it's boynd to hit me yet.
Ariel85 Posts: 11
Congratulations Happytimes15 & sleepy! It's great to see a few more coming on here. I've an appointment with my GP next week. I'm not sleeping great either but apart from that no other issues. Not really sure what to do next! As I said I've booked my GP appointment & I've also started on Pregnacare. Any advice from you experienced ladies?!
trudy78 Posts: 63
Hi all - I'm hoping to join too. Due April 5th all going well :) second baby & thrilled to be here. Dr apt next week and very anxious as I got 2 negative readings so assumed I wasn't and then did one at day 36 when I still hasn't got af and there it was 1-2 weeks pregnant - saving my second digi test for next weeks and hoping the weeks will have increased and I'm still pregnant. Good luck all !
Happytimes15 Posts: 14
Im so great to be able to talk about it with you all, so hard not being able to tell anyone yet. Im not sleeping great at the moment either keep waking up and I usually sleep on my stomach but feel paranoid at the moment that I will squish the little one. Apart from that I feel the same but in a weird way I wish I was having more symptoms to reassure me that all is ok in there and that there are no issues. Almost have to remind myself that I'm pregnant. Roll on 12 weeks! I got my appointment letter from the hospital yesterday so made it feel a little more real seeing that. But its ages away! How is everyone else feeling?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9