ARE ANY OF YOU LOSING WEIGHT?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

annhan Posts: 214
I really want to lose a half a stone or more but its not happening well im not really trying! I am the kind of person when sad or stressed I eat for comfort and during all this wedding preparations im stressed and worried hence eating!!! Have any of you lost weight if so how????wHATS your secret? I could stay this weight and look fine but a haf stone lighter would be better! Everyone said the weight will fall of you well its not! :o0
percy Posts: 307
Weight watchers - you will definitely lose half stone by wedding and the motivation helps!
seriously??? wEIGHT WATchers is worth it???? I travel alot so could nt do the classes/meetings is it possible to do it at home?
what would be a ideal weight watchers ideal daily intake?? i AM DESPERATE TO SHIFT THIS HALF STONE AT LEAST!!!!
I found it great - you could do it at home definitely. When you join they give you a book with the points etc - you could by that. There are meetings all over country and you don't have to go to the same one.Getting weighed every week allows you to see your progress and is a great motivator. Would highly recommended -I lost 2 stone between June and Christmas! Doesn't feel like too much of a struggle. Check out weight watchers website - think it is possible to do it online.
MsPlanner Posts: 212
I agree, weight watchers is def. the best way to loose the lbs. Check out this link: http://www.weightwatchers.ie/WWI_Contro ... isited=Yes HTH :wv
WW is eating sensibly and a bit of common sense. My big thing was piling the plate with rice and pasta, I cut back on that and ate more veg. Still had same types of dinner - you are still allowed treats you just point them into your daily allowance!
beana Posts: 306
HI annhan, im exactly the same as you. I want to lose at least another half stone just to look and feel better. Looked fine in my dress before i ordered it in feb, size 12 but want to lose few more pounds as i dont want to look back on the pics and wish id lost more weight. Getting motivated is def the biggie, i think i can do it myself so im cutting out white bread, heaps of potatoes and alcohol during the week and will see how i get on. if nothing happening will join weight watchers 2 months before the big day. Dont stress too much doll xxxx
That sounds brill girls, never even crossed my mind WW im deinitely going to start ive two months and three wks before the wedding so hopefully its gonna fly off
It will do - Good luck! Will be looking forward to the updates