Are BM presents necessary when you

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Excitingtime Posts: 321
are already paying for Dress Shoes Hair (+trial) Makeup (+trial) Tan Underwear Accessories Accommodation Just looking for advice as I feel i'm spending enough...am I being mean?
puppet Posts: 61
I'm doing the same but the accessories are technically their gifts, giving them necklace and earing sets and the chief is getting a matching bracelt too as a little something extra. giving out all the gifts at the rehersal dinner the night before.
Miss Jingles Posts: 215
Same here. I'm getting them jewellery and thats going to double as their present.
hollywoodbride Posts: 1341
me too i am also giving them dressing gowns and slippers with there names on them to wear the morning of the wedding
Penny_Bride2Be Posts: 254
I'm doing as the others and going to give them the jewellery on the morning of the wedding as a gift. Otherwise, I'd be totally stuck on what to get them
MrsMuttly Posts: 377
I am giving them a pamper basket with their jewellery inside it as their present... Why are you paying for their underwear????? Surely they can get their own....
Starbar2010 Posts: 1261
[quote="aideenalishous":22oszkgc]I am giving them a pamper basket with their jewellery inside it as their present... Why are you paying for their underwear????? Surely they can get their own....[/quote:22oszkgc] +1 this is what I'm doing. Definately wont be paing for their underwar though! They can wear what they want
ms organised Posts: 1069
[quote="hollywoodbride":28b52m7c]me too i am also giving them dressing gowns and slippers with there names on them to wear the morning of the wedding[/quote:28b52m7c] +1
bijou Posts: 1154
You have done more than enough there my dear!
Excitingtime Posts: 321
thanks guys - I think so too!!