are you a snob?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
following on from the pj's post, would you look down your nose at people or do you think everyone is the same? and I dont mean the way you walk talk etc.
Baby06 Posts: 307
Definitely no.... snobbery drives me mad.
Mrs Ram Posts: 1705
im not a snob just a reformed skanger
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
Shur we were all born naked... :o0
tee hee hee...drives me NUTS the way people look down on other people. O:|
Trooper Posts: 2155
[quote="MRS Mad Woman":jgympw42]following on from the pj's post, would you look down your nose at people or do you think everyone is the same? and I dont mean the way you walk talk etc.[/quote:jgympw42] Well, saying NO would be a lie, cause lets face it, there are a LOT of scumbags out there.
but do you look down on them or feel sorry for them or are you just glad that you are not like that.
Trooper Posts: 2155
[quote="MRS Mad Woman":1v2bmkv6]but do you look down on them or feel sorry for them or are you just glad that you are not like that.[/quote:1v2bmkv6] I don't feel sorry for them. No matter what background people come from they can CHOOSE whether or not to do things. We all know the difference between right and wrong. By scumbags i don't mean people who look like knackers (ooh i'm so PC), but people who act like it.
ginger nut Posts: 5989
I'm not going to answer this question - it's beneath me daaaahlings.
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
i have to say, was accused of being a very judgemental person in my teens by a friend, and ever since then have really gone the opposite way, and tried to be the least judgemental person ever. That said i've been told when people meet me for the first time i come across as a snob!! :eek But i'm not, i swear!!