Are you addicted to WOL?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsPatience Posts: 1147
Have to say I am slowly getting addicted :-8 spend a good lot of my work day popping in & out then when have a free moment in evenings im on again even dh is even starting to noticed...think im slighted addicted have to say....although wouldnt post as much as other people I love reading all the posts its keeps me entertained!! :o0 so I am just curious to see what you all think?
nelswife Posts: 3869
Yes i am totally addicted, i registered when i first got engaged and was more of a reader then poster, then 11 weeks before my wedding my wedding band cancelled on me and i posted it up on WOL and got HUGE SUPPORT from the other wollies on here before Admin removed the thread, but ever since then i cant stop myself logging on in the morning, afternoon, evening,!!!
jamjars Posts: 1721
I was a bit slow and steady at first... not really bothered abuot replying to stuff and then BAM it just hit me and I got into a serious "refreshing the page" buzz :o0 And then I was a Princess Wolly and I don't know how it happened :-8
NAUGHTYDAISY Posts: 1734
I do really love WOL and try to get on here most days but as you can see from my WOL status that I am only a major wollie and have been on here for over a year now. Some members become wollie addicts so quickly and I wonder how the hell they manage to do it but I suppose some lucky people can WOL at work. There is no way I can WOL at work, all my wolling done at home.
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
I found the site 6 mths before my wedding and I loved it straight away, used sit in with a bottle of wine on a friday night and have great laughs. After my wedding I left the site for about 6 mths, and now Im back and addicted once again!
MrsAH Posts: 3715
Yes, I think I am. I got straight into posting after I got engaged. Post count is rising at a scary rate :o0
YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
im on it at work everyday , im v quiet at work at the moment so it def 100% gets my through the day, last week it was a bit slow and wol was acting up, i was gettin pure mad! definitly addicted !
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
It's great when it's quiet at work but I don't really use it on weekends/holidays. I wouldn't be as bad as some who think it's worth lobbying to have someone allowed back on though. The net is a big space and has other sites to offer. Now that's addiction. Pick your battles people.
MaggieBee Posts: 1047
[quote="jamjars":2k71v3z3]I was a bit slow and steady at first... not really bothered abuot replying to stuff and then BAM it just hit me and I got into a serious "refreshing the page" buzz :o0 And then I was a Princess Wolly and I don't know how it happened :-8[/quote:2k71v3z3] SNAP Jamjars I'm actually the exact same as you!!!!! :o0
YoMammaSo Posts: 3256
[quote="jamjars":10b8tllk] [b:10b8tllk]And then I was a Princess Wolly and I don't know how it happened [/b:10b8tllk]:-8[/quote:10b8tllk] oh WOHOOOO i jsut turned into a princess too :custum59 :custum59