are you being treated differently

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Busy Mom Posts: 2910
in work? with friends? with family? with strangers? i find in work its a great novelty at the moment so everyones asking loads. my parents seem to "watch" me a lot. i catch them looking every time i "ahhhh" getting up from the chair or touch my stomach etc. DH is an angel, he's been doing EVERYTHING for me - with a smile! i'd be lost without him.
Crostini Posts: 1105
yep big time! my boss called me aside the other day and asked if i wanted to do a few days work from home a week to save me the drive in! my family are always jumpng up out of their seats whenever i go to visit so that i can sit down. OH does loads, he pulls me up from the couch, lifts me out of the bath when i need his help, cooks and cleans and refuses to let me carry even a shopping bag *)
bunnyhop1 Posts: 419
Everyone is great im loving it...but on the funny side I have one aunt who has never been pg who thinks Im somehow disabled!!Its hilarious she thinks I should be doing nothing only lying down and eating :o0 :o0
milis Posts: 7998
Nope, nobody's treating me differently at all! :weep Aside from looking at my tummy when they ask 'how are you?' or commenting on my weight constantly.
Toblerone Posts: 2698
yes! we have painting and varnishing going on in the corridor and the boss came down to me today and said that if I wanted to go home I should! He said there was no point coming in for the rest of the week and for the sake of a few days should stay away!!!! My poor colleagues were asked to take my workload if necessary! I'm off on hols tomorrow so said i'd stay put!
Salander Posts: 1639
aw Milis have a hug! :xox yeah i get tummy looks too - cos I just look like i ate all the chocolate (which i did!)
theoracle Posts: 7664
Errrrr, no. I am on number 3 so I suppose the novelty has worn off! :o0
Sphynx Posts: 6795
[quote="hu101":1enxmbk6]Errrrr, no. I am on number 3 so I suppose the novelty has worn off! :o0[/quote:1enxmbk6] Worn off by no. 2 in this case! Enjoy the fuss girls - I'm lucky to get a "how are you?" from my closest friends/in-laws!!!