Apparently this is an IQ test given to job applicants in China:
has to cross the river".
The following rules apply:
1. Only 2 persons on the raft at a time
2. The father can not stay with any of the daughters without their
3. The mother can not stay with any of the sons without their father's
4. The thief (striped shirt) can not stay with any family member if the
Policeman is not there
5. Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the
6. To start click on the big blue circle on the right.
7. To move the people click on them.
8. To move the raft click on the pole on the opposite side of the river.
Just to keep the friday afternoon boredom away...
Haven't had a chance to try it yet, but will let you know how i get on!!
IQ TEST: Everybody has to cross the river
Read text first then click on the link
ok i must be dumb, how do you do it?
That makes me dumb as well - i'm usually really good at those things, but have given up before i damage the computer...
Yipee I got it....although I have to admit that it was posted here before a few months ago and it took me ages the first time to get it!
Ah Jesus Ol I refuse to do this right now. I'm hardly functioning as it is, cant even spell right today!
uni chick, tell us how to do it please Ol
Ok firstly send the police man and the robber, then send the police man back to collect the father, who both go back. The police man stays with the robber then the father goes back alone. See what you can do from there! It involves a couple of trips for some of the people!
God dam it I'm back again!!!
Uni chick I already tried that but you cant leave the mammy alone with the boys while the policeman goes back with the daddy :?
Uni-chick the father cant leave the sons with their mother