Are you his type?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

CalamityJane Posts: 783
Just had a conversation with dh about who would be his choice of famous person if he was allowed (I know theres a name for this, but can't think think of it). Anyway, he named a couple of people - Uma Thurman, Angelina Jolie, Monica Belucci (??)... Was just thinking (by the way, I know he said Uma T cause people tell me I look like her sometimes haha yeah right) that he's gone for brunettes and always seems to. I'm blond and nothing like these sultry brunettes. Just goes to show - he must love me for my personality :o0 So, just wondering, do you think your his type and is he yours (by the way, dh would never have been my type before - total opposite in fact!)?
Lilica Posts: 755
Funny you asked this... I think I might be dhs type, but to be honest am not sure as he told me he didn't fancy me the first time he met me wtf?!! Lovely! Anyway, now he seems to think I'm the bees knees. Poor delusional eejit! Is he my type? In a nutshell. No. Not my 'type' as such, but a million times better than my 'type' would have been in the past so I guess he'll do :o0
mrspants Posts: 4652
My h2b is totally my type. Tall, dark haired, broad, sporty and does physical work. I would never fancy a guy with soft hands or a fair haired guy. I am his type too although i think he is more an equal opportunities kinda guy :o0 :o0
[quote="hotpants":38b7xjai]My h2b is totally my type. Tall, dark haired, broad, sporty and does physical work. I would never fancy a guy with soft hands or a fair haired guy. I am his type too although i think [b:38b7xjai]he is more an equal opportunities kinda guy[/b:38b7xjai] :o0 :o0[/quote:38b7xjai] Ha. Love it :yelrotflmaosmilie:
candypants Posts: 8575
H2b is my type, i still fancy the pants off him :o0 but would love him to be a bit taller! Im his type to and i know he still fancies me :-8 by the way he talks to me and says im the better looking one in our relationship :xxs Although, i didnt wear glasses when we met and i do now (nice ones :o0 ) and i do often think if we met when i did wear them would he still have thought the same back then??
lovebug997 Posts: 4034
DH reckons he fancied me for about 2 years before I ever knew he even existed! Bless him! Not really sure he has a type. He only had 1 long term gf before me and we couldn't be more different. Uma is also his fantasy free pass woman and she's completely different to both of us! DH is fairly different to the type of guy I would usually have gone for but still think he's sexy as! Chatterbox I didn't have glasses before I met dh either but I have them now for reading (when I can find them!) and he keeps telling me I should wear them more often! He thinks they make me look hot! :o0
MeSB Posts: 3785
I..
Wow Wall-E - fair play. Being sick turned out to be a good diet for you so :o0
MeSB Posts: 3785
sparklybabe Posts: 3353
ok im going to be honest no dh is not my type i dont look at him and think phroar but i look at him and think of how much he does for me and how much i love him and we have chemistry based on that iykwim :-8 im def his type though we knew each other for five years before we got together and he fancied me for most of those years he says!!! :o0