are you more inclined to tell people to F off when you're PG

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Emme Posts: 4735
I have just noticed over the past couple of weeks and overwhelming need to tell people to F off. My work involves a lot of being polite and nice to people and I'm finding it hard...like I'm kinda afraid that I'm going to say what I think! Seriously!
LMR Posts: 1925
Yes. My tolerance for idiots is at an all time low since I got pg. I'm better now than I was in first 12 wks, but when i get my strop on, I really get it on.
MaltaMammy Posts: 853
YES!!!! absolutley - oh I thought it was just me!! :o0 :o0 thank God I'm not the only one. My work involves a lot of face to face dealing with the public and I swear one of these days I'm going to let rip on someone :o0 :o0 My DH thinks it's hilarious :o0
Emme Posts: 4735
Oh good!! At the moment I'm just the mad woman in the supermarket talking loudly to nobody in particular about people abandoning trolleys and leaving the across shelves that I need to get to. Also have been very lippy with people who don't hold the door for me or say thanks when I do it for them. 'Oh you're so welcome' and 'Oh you were brought up so well' being my favourites. They just pop out like! Thats it actually, I'm getting lippy!
babybuzz Posts: 474
god yes definately i really have a short fuse, and people are really starting to iritate (sp?) me
hartley Posts: 826
I would also agree. I have no fear and more inclined to really stand up to people since I found out I am pg. I can't suffer fools either.
Mama2 Posts: 1230
Good to know it's not just me. I think I'm more likely to say what's on my mind now than I ever was.
byebye Posts: 599
People have shown genuine shock and concern about how intolerant I've been. One neighbour keeps annoying me about one particular evening I lost my temper with him- he said he's never seen me like that in my whole life... :-8
HarmattanRose Posts: 1444
I'm not great at the best of times, never mind now I'm pregnant. Unfortunately my poor mother seems to get the brunt of it because I try (sometimes not very successfully :o0 ) to hold my frustration at people and don't know and then when someone I do know annoys me I blow a stack. DH know to keep his head down and his mouth firmly closed when I am in bad form. :o0
snowbear Posts: 2107