Are you nosey?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrspants Posts: 4652
I am!! LOL. I have to say i love gossip - i love to hear secrets etc. I never ever tell them but i like knowing them. :o0 [/quote]
IndigoMoon Posts: 2842
Yup very nosey too. Although to be honest nothing 2 much exciting happening
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Did I inspire this thread? :o0 I am sooooooooooooo nosey. Need to know whats going on all the time. I am a great secret keeper, I dont gossip. If some one tells me their business I keep it to my self. But I am really REALLY nosey. Could spend ages on facebook looking at random peoples photos!!
discounter Posts: 441
[quote="Scarlett O Hara ":3ixd03xa]Could spend ages on facebook looking at random peoples photos!![/quote:3ixd03xa] I do this too lol. I am really nosey, always having a good gawk when the neighbours have visitors or anything. We live in apartments and the cars al park out the front - I always know a 'new car' and wonder who has visitors? :o0
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="Scarlett O Hara ":2xni7z9x]Did I inspire this thread? :o0 I am sooooooooooooo nosey. Need to know whats going on all the time. I am a great secret keeper, I dont gossip. If some one tells me their business I keep it to my self. But I am really REALLY nosey. Could spend ages on facebook looking at random peoples photos!![/quote:2xni7z9x] I just want to add to this cause I know ye will laugh at me for saying I dont gossip :o0 I do gossip I love an oul bit of gossip.... what I mean is if some one confides in me I would never ring up a friend 5 minutes later and say "guess what!!!" That sort of stuff I keep to my self
jellywellies Posts: 2268
[quote="linklater":2hgjnd47][quote="Scarlett O Hara ":2hgjnd47]Could spend ages on facebook looking at random peoples photos!![/quote:2hgjnd47] I do this too lol. I am really nosey, always having a good gawk when the neighbours have visitors or anything. We live in apartments and the cars al park out the front - I always know a 'new car' and wonder who has visitors? :o0[/quote:2hgjnd47] oh me me me - i do this too on facebook!!! lol :o0
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
[quote="Scarlett O Hara ":1r5sv28w]Did I inspire this thread? :o0 I am sooooooooooooo nosey. Need to know whats going on all the time. I am a great secret keeper, I dont gossip. If some one tells me their business I keep it to my self. But I am really REALLY nosey. Could spend ages on facebook looking at random peoples photos!![/quote:1r5sv28w] i was saying no, i wasn't nosey until i read this message. i love having a look through random people's photos too. :o0
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
i am too.i love people watching.we live in a estate and love watchin the neighbours come and go.Dh is the same way!
Babyloco Posts: 964
I drive h2b mad when he goes home to his mams,to football,the pub wherever he goes on his own basically, asking what was the craic,what did she say,what did you say etc... I cant help it i need to know all thats going on
discounter Posts: 441
[quote="Marilyn Monroe":3l3v4x52]I drive h2b mad when he goes home to his mams,to football,the pub wherever he goes on his own basically, asking what was the craic,what did she say,what did you say etc... I cant help it i need to know all thats going on[/quote:3l3v4x52] I'm the exact same with h2b although he's not great with the details which can be frustrating!!