Argh!!!! Nothing serious, need to vent though!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Satine Posts: 790
The hubby is here with me drunk, after having a good few cans after the match, and is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying!!!! I want to scream!!!!!!! Deep breaths!!!! Keeps repeating the same thing over and over again, and Im watching big brother and none of it is going in. SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok thats it, I got it off my chest. Can't give out too much, Ive done it to him only last week. :o0 Now he's saying, "I love you and Im booking a holiday to New York for you". YEAH RIGHT!!! hahahahaha. :o0 :o0 :o0 Sorry for the vent!!! This venting post has saved his life!!! :o0
mrspants Posts: 4652
Hate being in the company of drunk people when sober. Even though i am probably guilty of same things myself.
MeSB Posts: 3785
w.w.wonder Posts: 297
get him to book it on line now
Recording it seems a good idea alright. A verbal contract!!! hahaha. He's showing signs of going to bed now, so hopefully ill have the telly in peace in a mo!!! As if the few cans of beer for the match wasn't enough, he spotted a half a bottle of wine left over from the weekend on the counter. He'll have some sick head in the morning. I will blare the stereo first thing in the morning, I really will!!! Oh god, he's just after spotting Die Hard on the TV. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! God I sound like a right nagging wifey!!!! :o0
MeSB Posts: 3785
an exciting adventure to somewhere :o0
Yeah probably off to Kazakhstan or somewhere, being a borat fan that he is. This is KARMA, I tell you, IT IS!!! Last week, he was sober, I was drunk, and I danced around the kitchen in his overalls to the song 'Cotton Eye Joe'. Not joking!!! Thought it was amazing fun!!! He had to put me to bed with the bin beside me, just in case!!!
:yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
DaisyB Posts: 1708
[quote="Satine":3jc1hxbl]Yeah probably off to Kazakhstan or somewhere, being a borat fan that he is. This is KARMA, I tell you, IT IS!!! Last week, he was sober, I was drunk, and I danced around the kitchen in his overalls to the song 'Cotton Eye Joe'. Not joking!!! Thought it was amazing fun!!! He had to put me to bed with the bin beside me, just in case!!![/quote:3jc1hxbl] :o0 :o0 :o0 cotton eye joe!!