Argos - Northern Ireland

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs gerard Posts: 1669
will they deliver to dublin? Ive spotted something I want and they wont let me collect it in store for some reason! >:o(
Mamaboom Posts: 2094
Afraid not Mrs G! I think they used to but stopped it.
marriedLife Posts: 1881
No they don't says this on their website: [quote:2tw6h5ti]Orders placed on this website can only be delivered to mainland UK and Northern Ireland addresses. We regret that we cannot deliver to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Orkney, Shetland and Western Scottish Islands, BFPO addresses, or the Republic of Ireland. For these areas, please make enquiries at your local store.[/quote:2tw6h5ti]
ah the feicers!!! thanks for the reply girlies O:o)
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
[quote="Mrs Gerard":165ygfdz]ah the feicers!!! thanks for the reply girlies O:o)[/quote:165ygfdz] are u ordering crate loads of bio oil!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
:o0 feic off ya cheeky b!tch :o0 i still have 3 big bottles left so O-O wait now till i see one born every minute tomorrow might like!!!! haha!! :yelrotflmaosmilie:
:yelrotflmaosmilie: :o0 :o0 ur gas! i know i cant wait to see it now again, even tho i cried 400 times last week :eek :eek look at ur ticker! 18 weeks already, how are u feeling? :lvs
i know girl im the same im an emotional reck watching it, and thats no exageration im fine girl, im still off work 7th week now, so im going funking insane trapped in the house!!!! bump has made a BIG appearance, i didnt think id be so big so early like hows about you girl???
god are u tormented being off, i was off for 3 weeks and had to come back last week, i was cracking up at home, wasnt able to drive or anything, my sisters were driving miss daisy for the 3 weeks, coz my DH works in cork everyday! and the time dragged then,, glad ur bump is gettng bigger, feels great doesnt it im flying it now, 26 weeks on wednesday and im having a hyperactive baby, bouncing around all the time, no matter what time of day it is. My dh is hyper tho aswell, so that makes sense :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 are u gonna find out what u are having? :heartbeat:
aaahh!!! thats so cute!!! im getting a few little digs every so often and my mom was saying that i was non stop when she was pregnant with me so like mother like baby im thinking!!! no we;re not finding out, i really want the surprise especially on our first like, what about yourself???