Arklow Bay Hotel

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kgecco Posts: 6
hi girls, im only new here just wondering if anyone can tell me anything about the arklow bay hotel i went down last week and provisionally booked it if anyone knows anything about it that would be great thanks a mill
Minniebride Posts: 6
Hi kgecco, My sister got married in the arklow bay hotel two years ago and after i seen the way her wedding was run and dealt with I have decided to book it there myself. I have booked for next december and can't wait.
braybride0907 Posts: 558
Never been to a wedding there, but I'd go there for carvery sometimes and its a lovely hotel and food is gorgeous!
Yeah I go for lunch there its fantastic.. Great value... Have you ever been to a party there?..
MrsW07 Posts: 115
I've been to two weddings there (and my debs) and twice the food was fine, third time it was plain awful! A tip I've heard from a lot of people is not to get their most expensive menu, they dont do it justice. It was somewhere we considered as we live nearby but found the staff to be pretty unhelpful, so we decided to go somewhere else. It has weddings there most weekends though, so it cant be that bad :wv
Oh my God really!!! :eek I was at my sisters wedding and a friends wedding this year, and it was lovely and the staff couldn't be more help full...
I have just come back from lunch at the Arklow Bay and it was fab again O-O
The Original Aoife Posts: 230
I got married there 2 years ago & it was fantastic - the same GM is in place (Tina) and the staff were beyond compare. If you want to ask me any questions, please PM me & I'll do my best to answer them all for you
princess buttercup Posts: 1457
I stayed there before, and got the b&b and 1 evening meal package - OH MY GOD - YUM ! Loved the hotel - never been to a wedding there, but based on the service and food we had there, I bet it'd be fab !
PrincessBride_07 Posts: 517
I live nearby also and most people from Arklow get married there, I've stayed and eaten there and can only say good things about it. Anyone I know who's ever been to a wedding in the Arklow Bay has recommended it.