arnica

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

twinkle30 Posts: 155
hi ladies, was in boots looking for the 200 c nelsons arnica. the helpful assistant told me strongest on the market is 6c arnica. she never heard of 200c. is this correct, im a bit dubious. i bought it anyway, brain too tired to make a decision on it.
Delphinium Posts: 3027
Hi Twinkle30. You are not raving! You can get 200c arnica but you can only buy it directly from Nelsons dispensary in Dublin. You won't get it in Boots or any other pharmacy. If you ring them up they will send it to you mail order. I got mine there and they posted it out the next day.
Bunnybaby Posts: 2701
hey twinkle Nelsons pharmacy in Dublin do the 200c and i think you might be able to order them online but im not too sure about that...or you could check with your gp and ask could you take 3 of the ones you got im sure it wud be the same thing..
pag Posts: 633
You can order online or just phone Nelsons and order over the phone. I wouldn't get advice on homeopathic remedies such as Arnica from your GP or consultant unless you know they have trained in homeopathy.
Emomc Posts: 2069
Girls I went on their website and I can't see any Arnica 200 just the 30 which is what I have already have, can anyone advise?
fifteensept Posts: 565
Did you try the Health Shop...not sure where I got mine last time
Delphinium Posts: 3027
[quote="Emomc":1fcyfhgh]Girls I went on their website and I can't see any Arnica 200 just the 30 which is what I have already have, can anyone advise?[/quote:1fcyfhgh] It's the "made to order" tablets you have to go to to order the 200c strength. I found it as quick to ring them up and order over the phone and I was able to ask for advice about it as well.
Emomc Posts: 2069
Thanks Depph, the more super strength the better :o0
icsi girl Posts: 264
Ladies, Can I just ask, when do I start in the Arnica? Can you use if you BF? Thanks
WeGoShopping Posts: 47
It's safe for breastfeeding and as far as I remember you can start taking it during labour, but I didn't take it til I got home the next day as I forgot bring it with me and I recovered very quickly. Don't know how much the arnica had to do with it, but I'll take it again next time anyway :)