Asos Maternity

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

newpuppy Posts: 45
HI girls, Anyone bought anything from Asos, ? they have a nice maternity selection. They seem pretty well priced. I m just a little cautious as I have purchesed a couple of thing on line all are fine except a dress from Grace Maternity. Horrible cheap material and the dress sells for €75 :ooh :ooh not worth it at all Any feedback welcome oh and also on size. I am normally between a 10 and 12 so are the a large fitting 10 or a small 10 ? THnaks in advnace Web site here www.asos.com
Mommy2Two Posts: 704
I bought a few things last week in the sale section - I thought they were good value & nice material, plus arrived promptly. I can't really tell about the sizes. I'm not really showing at all, though my back has gotten wider alright. I'm usually a 10 too so bought in 10 - the dress was huge I thought but maybe that was the style, will look fine though and last ages. I got leggings, they seemed roomy enough. I got a stretchy top, I thought that was small. Like, I could wear it now but it's very long, so maybe that's the idea is it that they get shorter as the bump gets bigger? This is my first so I have no idea really of how big I will get or anything.
corkbride3 Posts: 126
Hi, I have bought quite a few bits from Asos & Asos Maternity. if you are buying Maternity stuff I would go down a size as their sizing seems to be quite large especially in their own brand. I have got some nice cheap & cheerful bits on the site and delivery to Ireland is only 2.99 now which is great...also if you want to return anything they have a depot in Ireland now so you dont have to pay for it to be posted to the UK. Hope this helps ...
maisedon Posts: 1394
[quote="corkbride3":3vjm4fy5]if you are buying Maternity stuff I would go down a size as their sizing seems to be quite large especially in their own brand. [/quote:3vjm4fy5] Have to agree with this....their sizes are HUGE!!! I have bought some really lovely bits from ASOS!
mooky Posts: 1501
[quote="maisedon":3mtcv3xe][quote="corkbride3":3mtcv3xe]if you are buying Maternity stuff I would go down a size as their sizing seems to be quite large especially in their own brand. [/quote:3mtcv3xe] Have to agree with this....their sizes are HUGE!!! I have bought some really lovely bits from ASOS![/quote:3mtcv3xe] oh my god, thank you! i thought it was me going crazy. bought 4 items last week. 2 of them are fine, but the other 2 - absolutely MASSIVE.. i ordered them in a 12 and seriously they looked like size 18.. had to spend €10 to registered post them back to ASOS. has definitely put me off ordering from them again. the other 2 tops are lovely though, and I agree - the prices are fab (I ordered from the Clearance section)
newpuppy Posts: 45
thnaks a million, cant wait for them to arrive now :)