ASOS return I am so stupid..!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

loz04 Posts: 225
I bought a load of jeans from ASOS as I wanted to see which pair would suit me best - planning to return the ones that didn't. anyway i did this and i didn't like any of them, i work in athlone which is where the courier company who handles their returns is based so i dropped it into them directly. girl took them and said she would look after them for me..that was 2 weeks ago and asos hasn't got any return from me and because i have no proof of delivery they wont accept the return...i feel so stupid especially as i cant afford to lose that money. couriers wont accept any liability as they just bulk ship them back to asos and dont keep a record. is there anything i can do?
handtwins Posts: 866
Good luck with that. Only thing you can do is go back and look for that girl. Ask to see CCTV images etc to identify her, speak to management, they will not want a thief working for them
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
[quote="CNB2011":3tfp2ln3]Good luck with that. Only thing you can do is go back and look for that girl. Ask to see CCTV images etc to identify her, speak to management, they will not want a thief working for them[/quote:3tfp2ln3] TBH I think thats good advice, Im so sorry that happened to you
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Do you think the girl stole them? Can you go back in and speak to the girl? Do you have her name?
handtwins Posts: 866
[quote="Scarlett O Hara ":1n7jvi1s]Do you think the girl stole them? Can you go back in and speak to the girl? Do you have her name?[/quote:1n7jvi1s] I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions so quickly about her stealing them, of course they could just have gone missing. Bit suss though
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="CNB2011":30x3ahej][quote="Scarlett O Hara ":30x3ahej]Do you think the girl stole them? Can you go back in and speak to the girl? Do you have her name?[/quote:30x3ahej] I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions so quickly about her stealing them, of course they could just have gone missing. Bit suss though[/quote:30x3ahej] Ah no it was the first thing I thought of too, was just wondering what the OP thought!
loz04 Posts: 225
:-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 I have to walk the wall of shame, got an email from them this morning saying they had received my returns and refund will be processed :-8 Imagine it took 2 weeks though! For the record the girl who took them did seem pleasant enough and I didn't think she had stolen them but I thought they could have been stolen somewhere in the process as people would have noticed there was no postal stamps on it...my suspicous mind :-8 I am so relieved to get the refund though!
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
Thats great news, glad you got sorted :o)ll