Astral String Quartet

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Enchantress Posts: 1509
Hi all :wv Has anyone seen these or booked them? Got a price €750 thats inc singer for the church! Is that a good price? http://www.astralstringquartet.com/ For any of you booking a string quartet, what songs did you choose, in particular the walking down the isle song? I wanna have a listen to some of them on youtube! Any feedback would be grately received!! :thnk
Sugababe Posts: 130
Hi we used Astral and they were fantastic!!Everyone was commenting on them we really wanted a singer aswell as a quartet so they were perfect for us.And they were soo nice to deal with.I think it was Eileen who i mostly dealt with. I walked up the aisle to Canon in D by Pachelbel.I just loved it! Hope you get sorted.
Oh thanks a mill, i heard that canon song, its on their website - sounds really powerfull dosnt it!!! Will they be able to advise other songs for during the mass?? :thnk
Sugababe Posts: 130
Yes its amazing. They went through the whole mass with us and helped us choose appropriate songs for different times of the mass.They were really helpful.
Your great thanks! Think that I will book them so. Anyone else got feedback?? I would love to hear it! I checked Praga as well and they are available too but i like the way Astral have the singer and only €50 more expensive!! :wv
Juno Posts: 2202
[quote="excitedbride2be":3ijfnuuv] I checked Praga as well and they are available too but i like the way Astral have the singer and only €50 more expensive!![/quote:3ijfnuuv] Do the Praga SQ have a website does anyone know?
Dosnt look like they do!!?
Not to worry, thanks for replying! The Astral SQ did my sister's friend's wedding, and they were brill she says! Mrs. Ted xx
Their contact details are on this site! If you ring tomorrow they might be able to send you a demo! They are gonna send me one next week - they are just being made i think at the moment! Loads of good feedback here for Praga! Thanks for the feedback on Astral :thnk
[quote="excitedbride2be":2t40exfc]Their contact details are on this site! If you ring tomorrow they might be able to send you a demo! They are gonna send me one next week - they are just being made i think at the moment![/quote:2t40exfc] I've actually booked Praga already, on our Church singer's recommendation, but I'd love to hear some stuff they do for inspiration of what songs to pick!